LP SmartSide products offer the natural look of cedar but in a more affordable package. LP Smart Side products start with sustainably harvested premium hardwoods, which are then engineered with the non-toxic SmartGuard process. All LP Smartside factories are driven by energy provided by waste wood unfit for their products. It’s not just environmentally friendly; it’s the smart thing to do.
- Installs faster than wood and fiber cement
- Resists fungal growth and termites
- Weighs less than fiber cement
- Longer 16′ pieces – fewer seams
- 100% Silica Free
- Resists cracking from cold weather and melting for high temperatures
- All products covered by one warranty card
- Unlike vinyl, you have the ability to paint and re-paint
- SmartSide is made from hardwoods from fast growing trees. They take the log apart then put it back together for a more durable product. Every fiber and strand of wood is treated throughout the material with their proprietary SmartGuard® process to resist fungal decay and termites. Best of all, unlike some fiber cements, LP SmartSide is 100% silica-free.
Smart Side is available in anyone of the following styles:
Trim – Reversible trim, cedar trim, smooth trim, cedar fascia, and smooth fascia
Specialty Siding – Colonial beaded cedar lap and smooth lap, cedar shakes, and reverse board and batten.
Lap Siding – 12” and 16” profiles, self aligning lap, cedar lap, and smooth lap
Soffit – smooth and cedar vented and solid soffit
Panels – Stucco, board and batten, reverse board and batten, and 8” on center panels
All Smart Side products are pre-finished locally by Cedar Siding Inc. Through their multiple stage pre-finishing process, they are able to provide you with any color finish you want. Give us a sample of anything in the color you want, and Cedar Siding Inc. will match that color and back it by a 25 year finish warranty.
LP Smart Side is confident in their product, and that’s why the back it with a confident warranty. LP Smart Side backs there product for 50 years against warping, cracking, and overall product failure. You’ll get 100% labor and replacement for the first five years, and then a prorated warranty on the product there after. I n addition, the LP Smart Side Warranty is transferable once during the warranty term.